OT Friendly customers....

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Thu Jan 28 14:14:50 EST 2021

My last word. Curry's gaslight and personal attack tells me all I need to
know about which team Curry is cheering for.
I am defending my words - I said nothing wrong or inaccurate. I was trying
to calm down the temperature and Curry's response just made it worse.

Enough of this freaking cheese crap.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org