clipboardData on Mobile?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jan 28 10:44:56 EST 2021

This should be possible using LCB. Years ago I posted code for an external
that copied to clipboard on iOS. I would guess that the APIs would be
straightforward to wrap in LCB for someone motivated enough to do it. Here
is the project:

https://github.com/trevordevore/iosclipboard

I don’t know about Android, but I believe there is a fair amount of Android
LCB code in the livecode GitHub repo that could used for guidance.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps

On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 3:03 AM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <