Scheduling xAPI in LiveCode (Week 4 -5)

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Wed Jan 27 09:09:47 EST 2021

Hi All,

I am sending this out for Brian Duck.   We are trying to see when we're all available for xAPI in LiveCode (Week 4 -5).

Please visit
    https://www.when2meet.com/?10848261-ZWeng
to let us know when you're available.

The Spring 2021 xAPI  Cohort starts next week with its first session on Thursday Feb 4, 2021 ( think the time of the session is 2:00 pm EST (-5 UTC) I will check and send out a confirmation) so if you are interested register for that as well.https://xapicohort.com/

Members of this group have been discussing setting up a team in the xAPI cohort and discussing a project to pursue for that team during the spring 2021 semester of the xAPI cohort.

Thanks,

Martin Koob