OT Friendly customers....

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Jan 26 12:43:44 EST 2021

Hi Bill,

then of course i could be happy to get such emails not so often. ;)

Regarding your concerns, i don't think that it is scam. The customer really purchased the software and if i would refund the purchase no one else as the customer himself had an advantage of it.

But i keep that in mind. Thanks.

Regards,

Matthias

-