Considering work with livecode server

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Jan 24 23:18:37 EST 2021

certain inalienable rights… Ahhh. I love cheese.

Bob S

On Jan 24, 2021, at 9:26 AM, Mark Smith via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Thanks for weighing in on this issue Kee. I realize Apple grants unto itself certain inalienable rights that are not always (in my opinion) wise, or justified (ie. they are open to all sorts of corporate bias and malfeasance) but as you say, “them’s the rules” and if you want to play in their sandbox you had better abide by them. I presume there is some semblance of common sense at Apple, at least I hope so :)