lock screen

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jan 22 13:25:40 EST 2021

To ensure that our screen doesn’t accidentally get overlocked,
even though the system may unlock it at idle time, the best
practice is to always unlock it at the proper time within you code.
That way you can’t confuse things and find yourself scratching
your head as to why it looks like your code isn’t working.

On a side note, just a point about proper computer grammar here:

That should read: "Lock increments the counter, and unlock decrements the counter.”

Excrement is a Doctor’s term.

We don’t want our code to “excrement” anything!  Yuk!  LOL

Thanks for the laugh!

Rick