Call lc from php?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Jan 21 10:17:45 EST 2021

Hi Neville,

Why are you still using PHP when LC is better?
Why are you still using PHP when the hackers are all trying
to hack it, and are apparently quite successful at it too!

If you check your system logs you will discover that
hackers try to install PHP on your system if it isn’t
running there yet, so they can hack it!

The only reason I can see for still running PHP
is if you have years worth of old PHP code that
you can’t afford to give up because the cost is
too great to replace it with LC code.

Oh well, at least you found what you needed
in the meantime.

Just my 2 cents for the day.  ;-)

Good luck!

Rick