Considering work with livecode server

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 07:20:39 EST 2021

Thanks Kee, but I am a bit puzzled by the restriction.

That would require complicity from the businesses, which if reputable would be a stretch, no? For example, if I had an app that linked to course selections on University websites, are they going to suggest that these could be portals to pedophile shopping sites by entering a secret pass phrase? By the sounds of it, please correct me if I am wrong, no iStore app can link to a website for content regardless of the status of the organization that stands behind the site? Hmmmm, I still have a lot to learn in this space.

Are there any links available to guidelines that describe these limitations?

Thanks
Mark