background images

Jim At Consensus jmac at consensustech.com
Tue Jan 19 11:11:54 EST 2021

I usually use the preOpenCard approach with background images but have occasionally wanted to have a set of images on individual cards that do not change dynamically over time. In that case I’ve used an image that was NOT part of the background group. To create a new card (with a new image), I use “clone card” rather than new card. The image is created on the new card but is an individual image. I assign it a new file name and it doesn’t affect anything else.

The best approach really depends on you use case.
Not sure which is more efficient. Storing images separately and loading on preOpenCard or having them preloaded on individual cards.... would guess the former if the stack starts with only a few images.

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse brevity, typos and errors