Swipe gesture script on datagrid

Phil Davis phil at pdslabs.net
Tue Jan 19 02:37:40 EST 2021

Would the dgProp["left swipe control"] of grp "yourDG" help? At least
that might let you change the default trash can to some other control
(maybe to a group that contains your 2 buttons?). If you get that far,
maybe the message path of your 2 buttons would go through the DG
template row behavior script. I don't know for sure but that would be my
first guess.

Phil Davis

On 1/18/21 10:28 PM, Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How edit the script of a swipe gesture control ?
> I want to add two buttons to the right swipe control, it’s ok for appearance but I cannot find where to edit the script.
>
> Is it even possible?
>
> PS : i have datagrid helper plugin 2.5.
>
> Thanks !

Phil Davis