mobileControlCreate (set, do, etc)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 18 15:28:20 EST 2021

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami:

 > How in this done on desktop? It takes 15 minutes to build a standalone
 > on iOS. Do we have make adjustments the mobile controls. AND then do
 > another standalone.
 >
 > This would intro a Big factor in time development.

Yes, it is.

The workflow productivity LC remains unmatched for on the desktop was
temporarily set aside in the race to mobile, still left as an exercise
for the user to create the library needed to bring The xTalk Way back to
LC development:

http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2020-April/259405.html

--
  Richard Gaskin