Considering work with livecode server

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Mon Jan 18 13:18:54 EST 2021

Folks:
I’m considering doing some work with LiveCode server. It looks like revigniter would be a good startng place, but I have questions before I invest a lot of time in it.

Can I position and drag graphic images around. For example, I’m thinking of the capability to create an image with various parts that I can click to hide and position based on mouse drags or clicks or whatever I want.

It would help me a lot if I could see examples of great sites built with the livecode server. If I have to become an expert on Python or Java or javascript to do it, though, I’d pass. Basically, I’d like to see what can be done with livecode script, livecode server, and whatever html and css are required to do what I want. Beginner Python or Javascript might be ok, though.

So, if anyone could post a link to a site like this, I’d very much appreciate it.

Best,
Bill

William A. Prothero
Santa Barbara, CA. 93105