mobileControlCreate (set, do, etc)

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sat Jan 16 10:29:43 EST 2021

Another idea is to place a graphic where you want the object to be in the IDE so that you can “see” it and then use the rect of the grc to set the rect of the mobile control.

I will echo building a smaller test stack.  My mobileDemo stack doesn’t take anywhere near that long to build.

Sent from my iPhone