LC & Mac M1 Chip

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sun Jan 10 17:35:43 EST 2021

JeeJeeStudio:

 > One could ask him/her-self the question if it is still ethical to
 > buy a reall Mac? Seeing the child-labor in their factories in China
 > is still present.

I'm glad you went there! Thank you. I do ask myself, and the answer is
clear. Whether it's a Mac, or any other product. Same deal.

Not to mention forced organ harvesting (often while conscious), torture,
gulags, repression (now becoming fashionable), ethnic/racial crackdowns,
thought/political/religious crackdowns, IP theft, debt traps,
poison/health risks, safety flaws, hacking and theft, credible plan for
world domination, worker hazards and living/working conditions, and the
list could go on for many pages.

I'm typing this on a PC laptop, with a fan blowing on my face, at a
desk, sitting on a wheelchair, under a light bulb, all of which probably
have the same origin. Consumer choices are limited, but it does bother
me. There's a real need for products produced in a context where human
rights are respected.

(I consider that human decency, not politics. And for the record, I'm
completely off cheese at the moment; developed allergic reaction to it.)

Best wishes,

Curry Kenworthy

Custom Software Development
"Better Methods, Better Results"