Threads in LC

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 12:56:49 EST 2021

Not that I know of. When using LC it uses the GPIO library/api from the
Master Library in which it was embedded. If I recall correct that uses
access to the GPIO library which is on the Raspberry.

For this i can't recall if i needed to install something via terminal,
which i needed to do for use with Python.

It just uses LC script, no LCB. So therefore my unknown wissdom about
multi-threading / multi-core thought simplistic that one core could do
the gui (would be more GPU then) and one core the GPIO handling. But you
see my knowledge about it is minor.

Of course i could also just use Python without GUI and ask for some
input setting from the user, if in the end a Python GUI might also be to
heavy (read interference from any mouse movements).

For the beginning i have Start and stop buttons running in SimplePyGui ,
it needs input for how many steps, speed and size of the steps and how
much it has to be repeated.