Threads in LC

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:35:31 EST 2021

For what i've seen and read is that one can run functions in their own
thread, so you assign a thread to it.

I'm not very experienced in Python, but that is what i read and i found
it interesting. (slowly progressing the motor project with simplepygui
and the GPIO)

https://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/python_multithreading.htm

https://realpython.com/intro-to-python-threading/

Perhaps it is another way of calling it parallel and am i
misinterpreting it as assigning stuff to another core.

So what i actually meant is multiprocessing, would that give advantage?

https://pymotw.com/2/multiprocessing/basics.html