Ali or Monte - MimeEncodeAsMIMEMultipartDocument

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Jan 3 21:49:09 EST 2021

Hi Sean

The MIME lib is all my fault so don’t blame Ali ;-)

It may help you to read RFCs 2045-2049 to gain an understanding of MIME. With the exception of mimeEncodeFieldAsMIMEMultipartDocument you really need to understand MIME to use the library.

You probably want the mimeEncodeAsMIMEEmail command though.

For the body presuming plain text email then you want something like:

put "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8" & crlf & \
          mimeEncodeForMIMETransfer(tText, "quoted-printable”) into tBody

If you want html email then if you don’t know what you need as parameters for mimeEncodeAsMIMEMultipartDocument then best to see the code of mimeEncodeFieldAsMIMEMultipartDocument as an example which builds that from field content.

Regarding BCC that’s nothing to do with the library. See tsNet recipients list for that.

Cheers

Monte