S3 Compatible?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 25 11:36:59 EST 2021

Tom Glod wrote:
> My goal is to be able to outsource the cloud services entirely .... I know
> digital ocean has managed kubernetes and I can choose to use that.
> So yes, if LC S3 library is corrected, then that would be my chosen option
> Minio on managed kubernetes.
> Otherwise I think WebDAV will be a second option......(I could also build a
> microservice in go to upload instead of doing it directly from LC.)

Oooh, I didn't realize DO offered a managed Kubernetes option, very
useful to know. Thanks.

When you get further along I hope you'll consider writing up a guest
blog post on your project. LC can play such a valuable role on both
client and server ends of a SaaS offering, it's a shame we have
relatively few ambitious stories being told in our community.  Hopefully
yours will help inspire others.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems