S3 Compatible?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 24 17:05:13 EST 2021

Thanks for that background, Tom.

If it *must* be s3 then either working with LC Ltd or crafting an open
competing lib would be necessary. Open source competing libs are
problematic on both sides, since the dev needs to replicate the effort
and the company loses one more advantage to their proprietary offerings.
  Hopefully that'll work out.

If WebDAV could work for your needs there are at least three FOSS WebDAV
libs for LC on Github - here are the forum posts where I learned about
them, with links to the repos (IIRC all three are MIT License):

With tsNet:
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32377&p=191384

Without tsNet so it can be used in LC Community Edition:
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32377&p=191384

And one tailored for Nextcloud use:
https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32377&p=178069#p188099

--