LC, Mac Mail & Rules

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Feb 24 11:29:19 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

Ok, so Mojave is good and macOS Mail in Catalina is the problem.

I don’t know if we can come up with an LC solution work around
for this problem, or if I need to be looking at some other email
client software.  Is anyone using Thunderbird or another
program that has Rules or Filter auto-respond capability
that might work?

Your thoughts and suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick