LC Roadmap

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Feb 14 16:52:39 EST 2021

Bill Prothero wrote:

 > I would like to see:
 > Better help files that go deeper.

If I gave you a thousand pages of deep material but they were unrelated
to your work, would you read them?

If I gave you ten pages that completely nailed the subject you've been
grappling with, would you kick in a couple bucks to have them written?

Andre has been writing books on LC, and I talked with him a couple weeks
ago about possible collaborative efforts, and there are other content
options beyond LC's Lessons and eBooks...

But the most important question is:

What do you want to learn?

Let's identify topic areas, and then it will become much simpler to sort
out how they get addressed.

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Systems