Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Erik Beugelaar e.beugelaar at me.com
Sat Feb 13 06:24:22 EST 2021

Hi Brian,

The URL is not correct.

Best regards,
Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com> On Behalf Of
Brian K. Duck via use-livecode
Sent: zaterdag 13 februari 2021 09:08
To: Lists At RunRev <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Cc: Brian K. Duck <bduck at mac.com>
Subject: Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update Today we published the LiveCode project to our
GitHub repository. In this update, we're adding a GitHub repository to the
Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode space under the ownership of the xAPI Cohort Spring
2021. This video shows how the repository was added, how to access the
files, and details the file structure of the sample LiveCode project that
was created by Martin Koob using the Levure framework.

Link to view this video update on youTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLoTaimk5y8

#Team-xAPI-In-LiveCode GitHub Discussion

https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url
<https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url>

Thanks @martinkoob !

Brian