Using MySQL on (headless) Linux

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Wed Feb 3 04:50:41 EST 2021

Yes sorry Richard et al for confusion.

I was using LC standard on a headless Linux machine, i.e. launching the IDE
but with -ui. It worked fine and ran my stack OK, until it tried to access a
database. At that point I listened to advice and made a minimal standalone
configured as a launcher - and built with the necessary libraries - and all
was right with the world.

At no point was I using LC Server (for whatever reason).

Thanks to everyone who helped me!

Ben