Invalid mac/ios standalone engine file

Andreas Bergendal andreas.bergendal at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 11:10:00 EST 2021

Hi Panos,

I had set the minimum deployment target to 15.0 or later. Changing it to 9.0 or later solved the problem!

The new standalone was successfully deployed to device, as well as submitted for review on AppStore.

I got this warning feedback (on top of the traditional "ITMS-90078: Missing Push Notification Entitlement”):
"ITMS-90683: Missing Purpose String in Info.plist”

As the app does not "access sensitive user data” I hope that warning too can safely be ignored.
Or should I always fill in the App Tracking Transparency field in the standalone settings, even if not relevant?

Anyway, many thanks for you swift and helpful reply Panos - I wish an especially Happy New Year to you!

/Andreas