Is it normal to not be able to set script of objects in an encrypted stack?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Dec 30 16:54:24 EST 2021

I thought for a standalone if you "set the passKey of stack "x" to "y" you
will be able to modify scripts. This will only be in ram. If your standalone
saves the stack then do "set the password of stack to "y" before saving. If
someone is scraping ram memory then you have a problem, but if someone is
scraping memory you have bigger problems.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net