Sorting cards

William Prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Thu Dec 30 16:25:46 EST 2021

Actually, I like Jackie’s idea better.
Make an array for each of the parameters to be sorted on. Then sort each of the arrays. You can access each card in the sorted order by referring to the card ID in the sorted array.
Or you could put each card identifier in a text line with commas between each item and sort on item # of the lines.

Hope this makes sense.

Bill P

Easy peasy.
Best,