Is there a better way to check if images are the same? I now use imagedata

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 29 13:02:39 EST 2021

If the intent is to copy the example exactly then I'd think the imageData
would be the same. But I'd use location data as others have suggested. Get
the end points of the line graphic and loop through a list of correct
points to compare against.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On December 29, 2021 11:15:50 AM William de Smet via use-livecode