Infection Simulation

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 07:26:28 EST 2021

Neat simulation Roger. I wonder if you could simulate the effect of a lock down where small groups form and individuals rarely move outside their bubble? That might show the benefit of lockdowns in helping to reduce the spread of disease. Also,  I did not understand what the concept of “diversity” meant in this context.

Mark