(area used by) Keyboard in iOS 15.x

Sean Cole sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sat Dec 25 12:25:22 EST 2021

Another addendum to this I just noticed is in the latest RC, LC9.6.6RC1,
which has iphoneSafeAreaInsets for discerning the safe area from furniture
like the notch and so on. I haven't tested this but that may also include
things like the keyboard and predictive areas. I just thought it was worth
a mention here.

Regards
Sean

On Fri, 24 Dec 2021 at 20:44, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <