Keyboard in iOS 15.x

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 09:02:56 EST 2021

Hi Panos,

I discovered the “extra” line at the top of the keyboard was called “predictive” in the keyboard settings. Turning predictive off removes the extra line, so that solved the immediate problem, but not the longer term one (which can only really be fixed by either “pinning" the header bar during a “pan” or knowing where the top of the keyboard is for appropriate DG resizing.) I'll make a feature request in the QCC.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

Mark