Livecode Server on Synology NAS with Intel cpu

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Dec 22 17:18:53 EST 2021

> Am 22.12.2021 um 21:51 schrieb Mark Wieder via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
>
> Sorry - my Synology server has an arm processor, and there has never been an arm build of the server. Plus now it appears that the server build requires a separate license.
>
> I take it you've already been through the docs at
> https://livecode.com/resources/guides/server/

Yes, thanks Mark, i've checked the docs already

Unfortunately the folder structure/ location of the configuration files for Apache on the Synology are different to the description in the docs.

Anyway, it took me now the half day to get it working.
So now LC server is working in the browser and on the command line and LC standalones can be run also from command line in ui mode.
That's awesome.
I will create a Livecode lesson for this, so others can get it working much quicker.

Matthias