[ANN] Release 9.6.6 RC-1

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 22 15:54:18 EST 2021

On 12/22/21 1:47 PM, Martin Koob via use-livecode wrote:
> It is nice to know that HyperCard stacks can still be opened.

Yes, and what good timing. I just got the first HC conversion request in years. And my old copy
of LC 6 won't run on my current Mac.

Another thing I'm ecstatic about is the built-in Android adaptive icons. Struggling with
altered IDE files for the last year made me crazy and it had to be done for every new LC
release. And I usually made mistakes and had to revise them multiple times.

This release is hugely appreciated, there's so much to love in it. Thank you, team!

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com