Some questions about Livecode standalones / Livecode Server on Synology NAS with Intel cpu

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Dec 21 17:54:35 EST 2021

Hi,

is there someone on the list who is using Livecode Server on a Synology NAS with Intel cpu? If so, did you manage to get it working also with the webserver or only from command line?

Today i installed Livecode Server on my Synology NAS with Intel cpu.
I am able to run Livecode scripts from the command line. But i do not get it to work, that i can call LC script from my browser. I tried the .htaccess method to get Livecode Server running with Apache without success. I tried also to modify the httdp-conf file, but also without success. But that is due to a lack of knowledge.

I would be really grateful if someone could help me getting Livecode Server to work with Apache and not only from command line.

Or did someone already create a standalone with LC that could be run on the Synology desktop  and not only on the command line?

I am able to run 64but Unix LC standalones from the Commandline with the -ui switch. It was even possible to use the Synology scheduler to execute those standalones.
Now i am wondering how complicate it would be to package LC standalones to get them installed so they can be run with a gui.

Anyone out there who works with LC standalones / LC server on Synology with Intel cpu?

Regards,
Matthias