How to get a hilitedElement value from a Tree View's arrayData?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Tue Dec 21 10:43:18 EST 2021

Thanks for the response & resource link, Brian - much appreciated.

It’s good to know that I wasn’t barking up the wrong tree (view!), regarding the need to handle the returned hilitedElement array comma-delimited keys list.

I’m new to arrays (and indeed most development concepts), so it was a good learning experience to try to work this out - though the documentation for arrays could be more helpful regarding syntax and passing in variables, as much trial and error was needed.

I like the mechanism you’ve used for generalising the array key to be independent of tree node depth - consider that learned and reused! :)
Best,
Keith