New user

Alex Hughson eurolinkal at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 23:33:22 EST 2021

Hello all. I am a beginner user of LiveCode. I’ve managed to work my way through a project which I think I can complete. However the project has to be able to communicate with an I/O board (Numato 16 channel USB GPIO Module for example) from a Windows Standalone application. I have not been able to find any guidance or samples for how to do this. This has led me to wonder if it is even possible to creat some kind of serial communication using LC or whether I should start over with a different platform. I am doing the LC work using a Mac. Any help or advice would be much appreciated.