How to get a hilitedElement value from a Tree View's arrayData?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Dec 20 15:46:25 EST 2021

I'm confused about what the goal is. The hilitedElement contains the text of the selection. The
array is already in place, so you don't really need to add to it.

The reason you're seeing text in the message box is because the last line contains an
unspecified "put". Without a destination for the "put" it will go automatically to the message
box. If you want to work with it, you'd need to put the value into a variable.

What's the purpose of the concatenation, and what do you want to do with the selection?