Windows VM's and LiveCode app's cursors

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Dec 19 16:59:40 EST 2021

Paul,

are you sure that the user directly accesses the VM? Or is the user by any chance accessing that VM using some RemoteControl software like TeamViewer or so. I only noticed such "double" cursor (not only with LC created apps) when using RemoteControl tools and when i had selected that the remote cursor should also be shown.

Matthias