How to paste into a form element in the browser widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Dec 14 06:41:51 EST 2021

I have a problem pasting into a form element on a web page in the browser widget. This works well in the IDE, but not in a standalone application. The application has no menus, but I have included a pasteKey script to handle paste shortcuts. This does not seem to do the trick in the browser widget. I have tried to put the script in the stack script, the card script and even in the widget itself, although I wouldn’t expect the latter to work. Are there anyone who has run across this problem before and may offer a solution?

Best regards
Tore Nilsen