Ghost in the Machine?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Dec 12 20:36:51 EST 2021

Peter,

I think the piece of info we are all missing (or guessing wrongly about) is:

the existing club membership system - is it a web-based system, or an app that runs on your desktop.

We're all kind of assuming it's a web page, but I now suspect maybe it isn't.

If it is a web page - then the answers so far are all relevant, and should be straightforward to try out.

[My suggestion re. the browser widget still feels like the "right official" way to do it - but personally I'd look at the html and see if I could POST the correct info - i.e. what Richard said :-)  ]

If it's a custom app, then it's a very different question - and I currently have no idea. If so, please say a little bit more about the custom app, or put up a screenshot / video somewhere.

Alex.