Ghost in the Machine?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sun Dec 12 14:38:20 EST 2021

Peter Reid wrote:

 > We want a way to upload a group of new members by 'driving' the input
 > fields, i.e. our app would click into each field, checkbox, radiobox
 > and 'type' in the details.

If the goal is to submit new member info you can do that with a single
POST command.

Examine the source HTML. Look for the action URL.  Look at the input
names. Package up the input data as name-value pairs form-encoded, send
it to the URL via POST, and you're done.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems