How to in LC for Desktop and the Web?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Dec 9 18:47:38 EST 2021

As I understand it, #1 doesn’t really work… it needs to be served from a web server.  When you test in the IDE, it actually serves it from a server instance that is started for that purpose.

As for building the paths, I’m not exactly sure but do know that stuff in the “copy files” section ends up in the package and virtual file system that is used in the running app.

Sent from my iPhone