How to in LC for Desktop and the Web?

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Dec 9 18:33:28 EST 2021

Following up (in case someone has an answer):

I see in the description for SpecialFolderPath(), that under HTML5
(platform) the following are available:
"temporary": A folder where temporary files can be placed
"engine": The folder where the standalone initial file system is extracted
"resources": The resources folder where files or folders specified in
the Standalone Builder are located.

But where do these point to:

1) When the HTML5 app is running from the local file system (say
Windows) in a browser

VS

2) When the HTML5 app is running from a server URL in a browser

If no one knows the answers, I can always run a set of tests to
determine the values.