Android SDK

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Dec 8 15:33:49 EST 2021

I seem to have ruined my Android SDK setup. It all used to work but I haven't built an app
since I installed Big Sur.

I have installed Android 11 Platform 30, Sources for Android 30, Android SDK Build-Tools 30.0.3
(28.0.3 is still in there too) and Android SDK Command-line tools 3.0. I also have some older
installations still in place.

In case there was a permissions issue, I gave everyone "read-only" permissions in Finder for
the entire SDK folder and all its contents.

LC 9.6.5 says the SDK folder is invalid. The same folder used to work as far back as 9.6.1 but
now all my LC apps say the folder is invalid.

So now what?
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com