Project browser docs

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 5 23:14:15 EST 2021

I found a lesson on it but it doesn't say what the dotted outline around
some cards means.

A full explanation of the project browser should be in the user guide. I
didn't think to check the lessons until today and newcomers may not even
know the lessons exist. If the full documentation is too much to add to the
guide, at least a link should be provided. Right now the guide only has a
reference to a Project Browser section that doesn't exist.

I prefer the horizontal layout in the Application Overview, but i thought
I'd give the PB another try now that I'm working on a simpler project. It's
too unweildy for multi-stack projects with lots of controls.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On December 5, 2021 9:28:05 PM "J. Landman Gay via use-livecode"