Reading LC List Digests

Robert Earp rjearp99 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:04:35 EST 2021

I think we’ve had this discussion before Roger, all great nginears can’t spell, especially in Greek, which is why spell checkers were invented ;-)

BTW, you’ve reminded me to add a spell checker to the list of features a digest-o-matic should have….

best, Bob...

> On Dec 3, 2021, at 09:00, use-livecode-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:
>
> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2021 10:33:53 -0800
> From: Roger Guay <irog at mac.com <mailto:irog at mac.com>>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>
> Subject: Re: Reading LC List Digests
>
> Yup, I read that those infected by Omicron tend to misspell it!!
>
> Roger
>
>> On Dec 2, 2021, at 9:13 AM, Robert Earp via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com <mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Sorry about the bad header on my last post, but maybe that is yet another indication of the requirement for a decent list digests reader, at least for old dudes, or do I blame it on Omricon !!

Robert (Bob) Earp
White Rock
British Columbia
Canada