LiveCode community edition is gone

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Aug 31 20:41:34 EDT 2021

On 31/08/2021 19:28, Kevin Miller via use-livecode wrote:
> You can only buy one plan time per person. Or if you are an organization, again you all need to be on the same plan. You can't buy two $9.99 platforms - Starter pricing is intended to be just that, to make it easy and accessible to get started.

I'm surprised there is no "annual payment" option on the standard plan.
The standard plan is also the hobbyist plan, so some people will
(rightly) remain on it forever, while knowing they intend to go on
subscribing for the long term.

Personally, I wouldn't even care if there was a discount for paying
annually - I just prefer not to have it cluttering up my credit card
statement every month.

Alex.

P.S. I'll donate £20 to LC's favourite charity if someone at LC will
take that annoying apostrophe out of "Pro's and business"
:-)