Can't reach license server...

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Aug 31 12:39:29 EDT 2021

Nothing will change until the end of your current term. Emails are gradually going out to licensed customers at the moment so if you hang fire a few more minutes that information will be with you.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Develop Yourself