Licensing model change

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 31 12:16:26 EDT 2021

I just read and watched Kevin's announcement about LC licensing.
The value for us in the OSS license was simply a greater level of assurance
that there would be longevity in the event that LC the company failed, as
the source was still there for someone else to pick up. I think that's how
MC -> RR.
So I am disappointed that the code will not be out in the open in the event
of a business failure, however, I'm also respectful of the need for more
revenue.
I will leave it to others to discuss the failure of LC to deliver x,y,z and
how that plays into the situation.
I am also not privy to a recent P/L, so I am in a bad position to opine on
what they should do or prioritize.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."