[ANN] Organize - A daily task manager

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Thu Aug 26 09:10:35 EDT 2021

Hi Skip

The app looks great.  I will definitely download and try it once it is in the app store.

A couple comments from your YouTube demo:

First  I really like how you can create items by tapping in white space. It reduces the complexity of the interface.

Second is a suggestion regarding the showing and hiding of checked items.

You went to settings to do that.  I think that would be better if you could do that from the main interface, say with a toggle button for show and hide checked, or drop down “view” menu.

   View
	Unchecked
	Checked
        All

The ••• could be for the  ‘more…’ maybe that could open the settings or a dialog with other view options.

Martin