forum login playing up

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 13:31:19 EDT 2021

For days I've been having trouble logging in.

Even if I choose "I forgot my password" and paste in the new long password
the Forum emails to me, I can't log in with it.  I was able to login the
first time it did this, but as soon as I changed my password I was logged
out and couldn't login again.

Twice more I got it to send me a new password. It wouldn't let me login
with it. Then I got a message on the login page saying "... you now also
have to solve the CAPTCHA below" and there's no CAPTCHA.  I've tried this
cycle on two different browsers (Firefox and Safari), and no CAPTCHA is
displayed on either browser.

Even worse, there's no indication on the Forum of how to contact the Forum
admins to tell them about such problems.

Does anyone know who to contact?  I'd email Klaus, but I think my emails to
him go to spam.

Regards, Bernard